Homemade natural smoothies are super easy way to power up your diet!
1. Who could complain when breakfast looks more like dessert?
2. Baobab Purition Vegan Smoothie
- 3 Scoops Purition Blackcurrrent (natural protein).
- 1 Banana
- Few Raspberries
- 1 tbs Baobab (Vit C)
- 300ml mylk
3. Nice Cream for breakfast.. Yes Please!
''I’m not usually a fan of protein powders but I’m loving this smoothie challenge so far! These purition powders contain nothing but pure, natural and plantbased ingredients (which you can actually pronounce), and add a tasty and nutritious twist to any smoothie!
- 1/2 a small Purition blackcurrant - 1 frozen banana - 1 mango cheek
- 1 cup frozen blueberries - a little bit of unsweetened almond milk
Topped with mango, fresh strawberries and goji berries ❤️.
4. Function & Flavour
Recovery and nature’s anti inflammatories - pineapple, banana, ginger, turmeric, cayenne to active the turmeric, cinnamon and rice milk with a sachet of vanilla purition for a postworkout protein fix.
Day three of the #purition smoothie challenge is about dealing with inflammation. After a tough leg session last night, putting on socks this morning was hard, movement of any kind hurt and I had a scheduled track session in the morning. After that I need recovery and nature’s anti inflammatories - pineapple, banana, ginger, turmeric, cayenne to active the turmeric, cinnamon and rice milk with a sachet of vanilla purition for a postworkout protein fix @flavoursforhealth
5. It's definitely the season to whizz some fresh strawberries with your favourite shake!
Enjoy for breakfast, post-workout, lunch or dinner!
6. Mornings with Purition is always a good idea.. Alexia agrees.
7. A classic combo.. and a super delicious one too!
- Purition Macademia & vanilla
- frozen banana
- natural peanut butter,
- coconut milk.
8. and the best of it all.. you get your Smoothie Box delivered straight to your door!
The 6 Day Breakfast Smoothie challenge is easy and a good way to get into a healthy habit of clean eating, so grab your blender and do the Challenge yourself.