If you're a fan of ginger then this is the smoothie for you! The combination of rawn carrots, fresh orange and tuned make this a super breakfast of lunch smoothie. You can also make it Vegan by using the Purition Vegan blend instead of the Almond.
- 4 x 10g scoops of Almond Purition
- 1/2 carrot (about 10-15g)
- 1/2 large orange / 1 small orange
- 1/2 thumb sized piece of ginger (you can add extra if you like a bit more of a kick)
- 250ml cold almond milk
- Peel and segment the orange, grate the carrot and ginger
- Place all the ingredients into the blender
- Pour in the milk
- Add the Purition
- Blend thoroughly, 30-40 seconds should do
- Pour into a large glass and enjoy!