Vanilla Pudding Mix
Vanilla pudding is a favourite of all generations!
Make the perfect dessert with the NEW Bett’r Vanilla Pudding Mix. With it, you can win the love of the whole family in just 1 minute!
The irresistible taste and aroma of vanilla are the result of the added organic bourbon vanilla, which makes the product suitable for small children.
- 100% bio
The vanilla pudding mixture is unsweetened, which allows you to choose a sweetener to add. Our suggestions include agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, date powder and more.
Ingredients: cornstarch *, bourbon vanilla powder * (1%), salt.
* from organic farming.
To prepare a single serving, you need (10g):
- 10g pudding mix (1 heaped tablespoon)
- liquid of your choice (milk,plant-based drink or water)
- 100ml for firm texture or 150ml for a light creamy texture
- sweetener of your choice (agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, powdered dates and many others)
- Pour about 20ml of the liquid into а bowl and add the pudding mix. Stir well until the pudding mix is dissolved in the liquid.
- Pour the rest of the liquid into a pot and add the desired amount of sweetener. Put the pot on a preheated hot plate and stir until the liquid boils and the sweetener dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low. Add the dissolved mixture in a thin stream to the heated liquid and stir vigorously until thickened.
- Pour the finished pudding into a dessert bowl and consume it hot or cold. You can also use it to make a homemade cake.
Average per 100g:
Energy: 340 kcal/ 1443 kJ
Fats: 0.5 g of which saturated: 0.4 g
Carbohydrates: 83 g of which sugars: 1,7 g
Proteins: 0,2 g
Fiber: 1. 9 g
Salt: 0.82 g