Organic Chocolate Cake Mix
Smile Seeker Organic Chocolate Cake Mix
Create the most indulgent double layer cake with our NEW Vegan and gluten free mix! Your Tea time treat is ready in a couple of minutes!
Made with natural organic ingredients and organic agave inulin.
Certified organic, gluten-free, dairy-free & Vegan!
Net Weight: 350g.
Unrefined cane sugar*, buckwheat flour*, brown rice flour*, cocoa powder*, tapioca flour*, inulin (2%), gluten-free baking powder (mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonate), raising agent (bicarbonate of soda), salt.
* Ingredient from organic agriculture. Manufactured in a facility that handles nuts.
How to make your Chocolate cake:
2 x 16-18cm cake tins (if you only have 1 tin, then bake the layers separately)
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Grease your cake tins with vegetable oil. In a deep bowl, mix vegetable oil, milk, agave syrup (or honey) and cake mix together until smooth.
- Pour the cake mixture evenly into two greased cake tins. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 mins or until a rounded knife inserted fully into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Once ready, cool on a wire rack. Take the first cake layer and cover generously with chocolate icing. Top with the second layer and smother with the remaining icing. Decorate with raspberries or nuts as desired. Enjoy!
**Vegan Icing Recipe
- 340g vegan chocolate chips
- 120ml dairy-free milk
- 112g coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
To make icing, combine chocolate chips, milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until melted and smooth. Let the pan cool for 15 mins and then place in the refrigerator for 10-20 mins, stirring every 5 mins or until firm enough to spread on the cake. Once ready, cover your cake with the icing and decorate with raspberries!
Certified by The Organic Food Federation Recyclable packaging