Carob Pudding Mix
Did you know carob is an ingredient in recipes?
We know it very well, especially how to use it in the best way for creating innovative products with an irresistible taste.
Carob belongs to the bean family and is an edible pod. It has been used for sweetening since the distant past. Its rich vitamin and mineral composition give it a well-deserved place in cooking and cosmetics. Carob is often used as an alternative to cocoa, especially in children’s cuisines. It contains no ingredients that excite the nervous system, such as theobromine, caffeine or phenylethylamine. Another advantage is its low-calorie content.
Try the NEW Carob Pudding Mix and enjoy its delicate caramel-cocoa taste! Ready in just 1 minute, it will conquer the hearts of the whole family.
The carob pudding recipe consists of several carefully selected natural ingredients. The product does not contain gluten, dairy products and artificial flavors. The carob pudding mixture is unsweetened so that you have a choice of what sweetener to add. Our suggestions include agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, date powder and more.
- 100% bio
Ingredients: cornstarch *, carob powder * (30%), salt.
* from organic farming.
To prepare a single serving, you need (10g):
- 10g pudding mix (1 heaped tablespoon)
- liquid of your choice (milk,plant-based drink or water)
- 100ml for firm texture or 150ml for a light creamy texture
- sweetener of your choice (agave syrup, coconut sugar, erythritol, muscovado sugar, powdered dates and many others)
- Pour about 20ml of the liquid into а bowl and add the pudding mix. Stir well until the pudding mix is dissolved in the liquid.
- Pour the rest of the liquid into a pot and add the desired amount of sweetener. Put the pot on a preheated hot plate and stir until the liquid boils and the sweetener dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low. Add the dissolved mixture in a thin stream to the heated liquid and stir vigorously until thickened.
- Pour the finished pudding into a dessert bowl and consume it hot or cold. You can also use it to make a homemade cake.
Average per 100g:
Energy: 324 kcal/ 1370 kJ
Fats: 0.5 g of which saturated: 0.4 g
Carbohydrates: 70 g of which sugars: 8.3 g
Proteins: 1.7 g
Fiber: 17 g
Salt: 0.6 g